Transport Manager Consulting

We know more than anyone that sometimes you can’t afford to hire a transportation manager and that you might not even know what a transportation manager can do for you. If you operate or work with a vehicle that is over 3.5t then the law requires you to have a licence. This is called an O Licence and this may also mean that you need a transportation manager. A transportation manager can help you to make sure that you are being completely legal with all of your operations as well as making sure that you understand and respect the rules that are in place by the DVSA.

We can help you to:

  • Know your licence requirements
  • Understand your time directive
  • Your driving hours
  • Tachographs
  • Schedule
  • Defects
  • Systems
  • Walk checks
  • CPC training
  • And more